Hello there, I’m Mallory! I’m currently 24 years old and living in Texas with 3 cats and a dog that don’t take me seriously. I love running, yoga, and destroying the benefits of both activities with excessive amounts of hot wings. Here’s a pretend FAQ I made because I am really important in my head.
- Where do you live in Texas? Is it Austin?
- No I am not that cool. I live in the Dallas area, and have since I was five!
- Who is Jake?
- Oh yeah, he comes up a lot. Jake is my boyfriend and we’ve been together for about two years. We’ve actually known each other for nearly 10 years, and dated for (literally) a week in high school. He’s pretty cool.
- What is your job and what did you study in school?
- I somehow wound up in the financial services field, and I graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in History and minor in Italian.
- What were you even trying to do with that do with that degree?
- Trying to find the winning combo that would be a certified gold guarantee on never landing a job apparently.
- How long have you been running?
- How long have you been practicing yoga?
- I took a handful of classes in college, but didn’t start making it a consistent practice until January 2014. I practice at Bikram yoga studio, and I absolutely love it!
- How many times a week do you eat hot wings?
- Normally once a week, but I dream about them every waking moment of my life.
- What do you look like?
Oh sorry. Wrong photo.
Hope that clears it up for you! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the ridiculous nonsense that is my blog.