Happy Thursday, party people! Today I am linking up with Helene for her “You Probably Don’t Know…” prompt. I’m known for not being the most revealing person in the world, so there’s probably a great deal you don’t know about me already! The most you’ve probably gathered from this blog is that I was an unfortunate looking child, and I am weirdly obsessed with monthly subscription boxes. Well, allow me to reintroduce myself and enjoy these weird “about me” facts…
- I am the WORST at math, like tragically bad at it. Need to me calculate the tip at restaurant? Well give me five minutes to download an app that does it for me and you got it! My entire academic career I was always the kid in the “special” math class, and by that I mean they would send like five us down to another room and work on 6 x 4 for like half an hour. I always hoped that as I got older I would get better at it, but sadly I’m pretty sure I only got worse. Thanks for nothing, BRAIN.
- I went my whole life saying that I hated avocados, up until like two years ago when I finally tried one and then my whole world opened up.
- I have already asked off work for December 18th so I can attend the midnight premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- I love to run, but try as I might I cannot run after work. I can do any other form of cardio, but I crap out after half mile if I try running in the evening.
- I’d rather answer the door to a group of relentless Jehovah’s Witnesses than eat anything with onions on it.
- Would now be a good time to talk about how I love documentaries or books about serial killers? No? Okay.
- I don’t consider myself to be a social person. Whether it be when I was in school, or when I’m at work, I normally keep to myself. I realize this probably makes me come off like the office weirdo, but so would me talking to a group of people and revealing the fact I listed above. Can’t win ’em all!
- I didn’t get my ears pierced till I was 20 years old. It was at a Claire’s…
- My dream dog is a St. Bernard, and if I do ever get one someday it will be a girl and her name will be Louise and we will be best friends.
- I played the flute for seven years, and yet I still have absolutely no concept of keeping time or rhythm. J.K. Simmons’ character in Whiplash would have probably committed a murder suicide out of sheer frustration had he been my band director.
- There’s some statistic out there about how the average person touches their face like 20 times day, but due to growing up with the worst skin of all time, I’m pretty the only time I am touching my face is if I am washing it. I never touch my face, and super hate if others try to. Not that a lot of people are approaching me and are like “LET ME FEEL YOUR SKIN” but you get the gist.
- I once dated someone who didn’t know who George Harrison was and I’m not really proud of that.
- My secret shame is that I can, have and will watch all day marathons of True Life. Not proud of that one either…
Well that about sums me up! I love me a good link up and this one was super fun, so a round of applause for you, Helene! Be sure to check out her blog for her post, as well as everyone else’s who participated!