Hello and happy Thursday! I am currently in California right now, but that doesn’t mean I was going to abandon my favorite post of the week! For this week’s edition of #tbt, I bring you my 8th grade school photo. I find it important to note that not even a month after this photo was taken, I had my braces removed, and made the switch to contacts. So glad my middle school could schedule a photo in time before my swan reveal.
- Limited Too T-Shirt
- Sweet choker I found at Kohl’s
- Glasses that appear to be as durable as a plastic fork.
- Not pictured: Limited Too (was all about the LT) camo pants that could zip off to be capri length (because we all need camo styled capris), or shorts length…until I broke one of the zippers and they had to permanently become shorts length.
- Clinique Acne Control Foundation (16 applications, roughly)
- Some Maybelline lip gloss I was obsessed that had the consistency of a 100 year old jar of honey.
- Avril Lavigne Strawberry Blonde inspired hair color
- Unnecessary and oddly placed hair clip
- “I am NAILING this!”
- “I can’t wait to get home and watch Boiling Points!”
2003, what a year for pre teen fashion! Also, whatever happened to Limited Too? Is that was Justice is? Does Justice also sell grape flavored body glitter that immediately gives you hives? Man, I hope so. I used to wear the begeezus out of stuff to middle school dances, so much so that I’m pretty sure I could have been mistaken for a puddle of broken glass.
Well that’s all for today! Just a heads up, tomorrow will not be another edition of Friday Finds. I do have a post scheduled, but it was written yesterday, so I didn’t think it would be right to review my weekly favorites…as of Tuesday. In the mean time, you can follow my California adventures on my Instagram and Twitter. I’ll see you all Tuesday!