Do you ever find yourself wishing that you lived in the Game of Thrones universe, but have conflicting feelings on starting a relationship with your twin brother? Or maybe you just don’t have the backyard space to start a dragon farm? Tell me about it! Well I do have an alternative, and all you need is hair (preferably on your head), two bobby pins, and a curling iron (Not needed if you are blessed with natural curls. I am jealous of you, btw). Jokes aside, every now and then I’ll feel inspired to actually do something with my hair in the morning, and today I chose to do this while the humidity is at a comfortable 89% today. Great logic, self. However, this look is super easy, and is work appropriate Dothraki!
- Begin with unwashed hair, preferably on it’s second or third day. This will help hold the curls in your hair, and be easier to work with.
- Using a 1 1/2 inch curling wand, take 1 inch sections of your hair and curl. Don’t aim for perfection on this, the messier the better!
- Once you’ve completed curling your hair, part your hair to one side and begin to do a small french braid down the middle of your part. Braid until you reach your ear.
- With two bobby pins, discreetly pin back the braid underneath a section of your hair so the bobby pins are hidden.
- Generously apply hair spray to hold your curls. -10 points if half of the hair spray ends up in your mouth and your curls fall out an hour later anyways.
Voila! You are ready to lead your dragon army into battle! Now to any die hard GoT fans, I realize this hairstyle is not super indicative of the hairstyles worn by the characters in the show, but you and I both know that I can’t roll up into with 16 intricate braids and extensions that touch the floor. Work with me here!
I hope you enjoyed this, and hopefully I can do another in the near future! Have a great Wednesday!